20 Things About Me

12/22/2015


So as a new blogger, I thought I'd tell you a bit more about myself. I'm not all that interesting but hopefully these will help you get to know me a little better!

  1. I am 21 years old however probably act more like 12.
  2. I love hot drinks. Literally any hot drink makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and there is something about holding a mug of your favourite hot drink that is so comforting. 
  3. I can't apply a straight line of eyeliner to save my life. 
  4. My go to shoes for any and every occasion are black chelsea boots.
  5. My favourite song at the moment is 'Hymn For the Weekend' by Coldplay. YES that is Beyonce in the background of that song which makes it 100x better. 
  6. I love train journeys. As long as I'm not sat to anyone eating McDonalds or talking really loudly on the phone. 
  7. I currently have a dissertation that I should be writing.
  8. I am in my final year of studying Graphic Design, and finding it all way too hard. Seriously struggling. Like how have people actually coped with their final year of university? Great time to start a blog you twat
  9. I am the queen of procrastination. But I read somewhere that procrastination is just a coping mechanism, which is true because I seriously wouldn't do work if I didn't procrastinate if that even makes sense. 
  10. I can't cook to save my life.
  11. I do however like baking.
  12. I am a very indecisive person. I am that person that takes 5 years to order something at a restaurant.
  13. I can watch Friends, Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl over and over again and they never fail to cheer me up.
  14. My new obsession is candles. A lit candle makes me feel so zen and cosy. Primark candles are actually really good and cheap!
  15. My favourite MAC lipstick is Plumful 
  16. I have an unhealthy stationary addiction. Paperchase will be my downfall. 
  17. I sing a lot around the house. Not well though, sorry flatmates/parents. 
  18. I am a painfully awkward person. Not only awkward from being shy but I do/say a lot of stupid stuff that puts me in awkward situations. I need help. 
  19. I love making playlists on Spotify. I love Spotify, one of the best apps ever!
  20. I'm having the best time blogging!
Hopefully you now know me a bit better now if you managed to read till the end! Thank you if you did! 

I also just created an Instagram account for the blog @bluedaisy_xo, so you should definitely give me a follow! I will try and post as much as I can!

Blue Daisy 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I adore Paperchase too, I own far too much stationery and I don't think I'll ever use it all!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha same, the amount of empty notebooks I own is ridiculous!

      Delete
  2. We're so similar! I'm also 21 and last year of Uni. It's seriously hard isn't it?! I don't know how I'm managing to struggle through sometimes! I also own an obscene amount of notebooks, they all have their own purpose though so that's okay right? haha! Lovely blog :) I can't wait to read more from you!!
    Emily x

    www.bambisbeautyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know how I've survived this first semester of uni! Gosh how are we even going to cope with this next semester, which is harder from what I've heard!! Woo yes definitely ok if each notebook has its own purpose! Thank you so much!! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love these posts. What sort of colour is the Mac lipstick? Whats your favourite primark candle? Could you let me know on my blog?

    ashimmerofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook