Is MAC Soar lipliner worth the hype?

12/20/2015


So I'm probably the last person to jump on this Soar bandwagon. But I only recently managed to get my hands on the ever so popular MAC Soar lipliner. Ever since it was announced that Kylie Jenner uses this lipliner, it flew off the shelves and has been sold out everywhere ever since. I think this fad is dying out a bit now, hence probably why there was a few in stock when I popped over to a MAC store recently. But guys, I think I'm in love. 


This lipliner is the most perfect mauve/pink shade. It's quite natural looking so it's great for an everyday use. I use it by colouring in my entire lip over a bit of lip balm and I find that it lasts a good few hours. I think it is definitely worth the hype and if you're able to get your hands on it, I would recommend picking this up! People say that it's quite similar to MAC Whirl as well, which I am yet to try. 

Also on my radar are the Kiko Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Pencils. They glide on very easily and last ages! I would recommend checking out shades 315 or 316 if you like MAC Soar. I think they are a bit darker, but none the less beautiful shades. 

What do you think of MAC Soar? Are there any lipsticks that you wear with the lipliner?

Blue Daisy

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. After reading your blog post I reallyyyyyy want to buy it!! Such a gorgeous colour!

    Jess x
    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually need it in your life! It's such a pretty colour! x

      Delete
  2. Love this lipliner!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo becoming one of my favourite lipliners! x

      Delete
  3. This colour is so great, love it...Would you like to follow each other, let me know? xoxo


    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to! I just followed you, love your blog! I also just created an Instagram account for the blog @bluedaisy_xo
      xx

      Delete
  4. i love soar so much its my favourite liner, i think you should try spice by make if you havent already :) www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't tried spice, I've heard a lot of people talk about it! will defo check it out! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook