Introduction

12/20/2015

Hi!

I think creating this blog is really just a form of procrastination, but isn't everything at the moment. I've always admired bloggers and has always been something I've wanted to do, so why not use my procrastination time wisely (productive procrastination is my motto).

I'm currently in my final year of university studying Graphic Design. My potential career paths still change everyday, but all I really want in life is to become Taylor Swift. Like seriously, how can I make this happen? Please let me know if you have any possible step-by-step instructions that I can follow and I will be eternally grateful.

Being a typical girl, I love all things beauty and fashion related. I am also an avid reader and I have an unhealthy addiction to tea. So hopefully will be keeping you posted on all these things in this post!

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog!

Blue Daisy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook